Header Ads

Header ADS

The plea of Sachin Tendulkar, to return my first car: The owner of the most expensive cars

The plea of Sachin Tendulkar, to return my first car: The owner of the most expensive cars


Mumbai. Former Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar has some of the best cars in the world like BMW, Ferrari, Nissan GT-R, and his passion for cars is hidden from the world.

No, but very few people know that he still bought his first car with his own money after becoming a professional cricketer.

Tendulkar has revealed his emotional attachment to his first car in the show 'In the Spotlight' with Indian table tennis player Mudit Dani. In the meantime, he appealed

That those who have bought this car should contact them. Tendulkar wants his car back for emotional reasons.

Tendulkar said, 'My first car was a Maruti-800. Unfortunately, I don't have this car anymore. I would love it if it came to me again. Who

People are listening to me, they can contact me about it. '

Expressing his love for cars, he said, "There was a big open-drive-in movie hall near my house, where people would park their cars and watch movies.

Were. At that time I used to stand with my brother on our balcony for hours and watch these cars. '

Referring to his memorable meeting with his role model and former cricketer Sunil Gavaskar, Tendulkar said, "I was standing right in front of the dressing room so that

I can see how the players prepare themselves for the game. After this, my hero Gavaskar called me in dressing form. I still remember

That he was sitting on the last seat in the corner and when I started playing Ranji Trophy cricket, coincidentally I also sat in the same place. This is a wonderful coincidence.

कोई लौटा दे मेरी पहली कार, सबसे कीमती कारों के मालिक सचिन तेंदुलकर की गुहार

मुंबई। पूर्व भारतीय बल्लेबाज सचिन तेंदुलकर (Sachin Tendulkar) के पास बीएमडब्ल्यू, फेरारी, निसान जीटी-आर जैसी विश्व की बेहतरीन कारें मौजूद हैं और कारों के प्रति उनका लगाव दुनिया से छिपा

नहीं है लेकिन बहुत कम लोगों को ही यह मालूम है कि वह पेशेवर क्रिकेटर बन जाने के बाद अपने पैसे से खरीदी गई अपनी पहली कार को अभी तक

तेंदुलकर ने भारतीय टेबल टेनिस खिलाड़ी मुदित दानी के साथ शो ‘इन द स्पोर्टलाइट’ में अपनी पहली कार के प्रति भावनात्वक लगाव का खुलासा किया है। इस दौरान उन्होंने अपील

की कि जिन्होंने भी इस कार को खरीदा है, वह उनसे संपर्क करें। तेंदुलकर भावनात्मक कारणों से अपनी कार वापस चाहते हैं।

तेंदुलकर ने कहा, 'मेरी पहली कार मारुति-800 (Maruti-800) थी। दुर्भाग्यवश यह कार अब मेरे पास नहीं है। मुझे बहुत अच्छा लगेगा अगर यह फिर से मेरे पास आ जाए। जो

लोग मुझे सुन रहे हैं, वे इसे लेकर मुझसे संपर्क कर सकते हैं।'

उन्होंने कारों के प्रति अपने प्यार को व्यक्त करत हुए कहा, 'मेरे घर के समीप बड़ा सा ओपन-ड्राइव-इन मूवी हॉल था, जहां लोग अपनी-अपनी कारें पार्क कर मूवी देखा करते

थे। उस समय मैं अपने भाई के साथ हमारी बालकनी में घंटों खड़े होकर इन कारों को देखा करता था।'

तेंदुलकर ने अपने आदर्श एवं पूर्व क्रिकेटर सुनील गावस्कर के साथ की अपनी एक यादगार मुलाकात का जिक्र करते हुए कहा, 'मैं ड्रेसिंग रूम के ठीक सामने खड़ा था ताकि

मैं यह देख सकूं कि खिलाड़ी खेल के लिए खुद को कैसे तैयार करते हैं। इसके बाद ड्रेसिंग रूप में मुझे मेरे हीरो गावस्कर ने बुलाया। मुझे अभी भी याद

है कि वह कोने में आखिरी सीट पर बैठे थे और जब मैंने रणजी ट्रॉफी क्रिकेट खेलना शुरू किया, तब संयोग से मैं भी उसी जगह बैठा। यह शानदार संयोग


 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.